Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Parker and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.