Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.