Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Parker and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.