Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary function of the roof is to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.