Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.