Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Parker and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.