In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.