Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.