In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.