In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.