In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.