In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.