Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Parker and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is always to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.