Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.