Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key function of the roof is usually to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.