In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof would be to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.