Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.