In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.