In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.