In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Parker and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main function of your homes roof is always to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.