Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Parker and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.