Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.