Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Parker and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.