In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Parker and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.