In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.