Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.