Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.