In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Parker and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.