Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Parker and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.