In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key function of the roof is always to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.