In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newark and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.