Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.