Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newark and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.