In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.