In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newark and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.