Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newark and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.