Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.