In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.