In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.