In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.