In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.