Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newark and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.