In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key intent behind the roof is to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.