Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Newark and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.