Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.