Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.