Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.