Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Newark and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.