In Need of a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.