Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Newark and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Newark. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.